Huawei CloudEngine S5732-H Multi-GE Switches - with 24 or 48 licensed ports, up to 10 Gbit / s!
Today is the era for super-fast intelligent wireless networks with ultra-bandwidth capacity, both for closed environments such as offices and open "campuses" such as malls and airports. The requirements for transmission speed are continually increasing, the users and the connected devices are increasing and the new cloud-based services and technologies, such as edge computing, 5G, IoT, VR and AI, are increasingly capacity-intensive.
With the new Huawei CloudEngine S5732-H Multi-GE Switches, network owners now have the opportunity to upgrade the port capacity (pay-as-you-grow) in the same switch from 1 Gbit / s per user to 2.5, 5 and also 10 Gbit / s, for downlink. For the uplink, the upper limit per port is as much as 100 GE.
The CloudEngine S5732-H switches, with either 24 or 48 downlink ports depending on the model, support both optical and electrical switching. The built-in access controller handles up to 1,024 access points per switch.
Open networks with many temporary and simultaneous users require lightning-fast identification, authentication, access and careful control. CloudEngine S5732-H has intelligent O&M functionality that quickly and efficiently detects, analyzes and fixes any problems in the Wi-Fi-6 network.
There are two different models in the series, which differ only in the number of server ports; CloudEngine S5732-H24UM2CC with 24 server ports and CloudEngine S5732-H48UM2CC with 48 server ports for downlink, where each server port can be upgraded to 10 GE. The switches also each have four uplink ports for 25 GE plus two uplink ports for 40 GE or 100 GE. The power consumption is 60 W per server port.
Few (if any) switches for intelligent wireless networks today provide the same amount of functionality and benefits as the Huawei CloudEngine S5732-H Multi-GE Switches:
- Highest flexibility, user capacity and transmission speed in the Ethernet network
- Support for both current and future technologies and services
- Intelligent O&M functionality, management of the network at a detailed level
- Extensive VPN functionality
- Extensive security management capabilities
- Supports IPv6
- Intelligent stack (iStack)
- VXLAN functions
- Flexible upgrade up to 10 Gbit / s per port via RTU license (CloudEngine S5732-H24UM2CC can be developed for 10 models and CloudEngine S5732-H48UM2CC for 35 models)
- Big data security collaboration
- Open Programmability System (OPS)
More information is available at:
Contact us in Pedab's Huawei team, and we can tell you more about the Huawei CloudEngine S5732-H Multi-GE Switches for you or your customers' network environment!